As a financial services provider, FinoTrend protects our clients from fraud or identity theft. It is for that reason that we require all clients to provide the necessary documentation for account verification purposes. All documentation is treated with 100% confidentiality.
What documents are needed to verify my FinoTrend account thoroughly?
To start trading and withdraw funds, you must first provide us with a clear color scan/photo of the following documents:
- Scan/photo of your government-issued identification (ID card, passport)
- Scan/photo of your proof of residence (gas/electricity/home phone bill, Bank statement, etc.) – not older than three months.
In a case where you deposited funds via credit card – a scan/photo of the front and back sides of your card. ( See details below )
What needs to be visible on my government-issued identification (ID card)?
The entire document must be clear and visible, including your full name, ID number, photo, and expiration date. The expiration date must be valid (as well as not expiring within three months of submission).
What needs to be visible on my Proof of Address (Utility Bill)?
The entire document must be clear and visible, including your full name, address, date of issue, and utility company logo. Must be issued within the last 3 months of submission.
What is a valid government-issued identification (ID card)?
Identification documents can be:
- Passport (For all nationalities)
- Identification card (For all nationalities)
- Income tax ID (Indian and Pakistani clients only)
- Internal passports (Russian clients only)
What is a valid Proof of Address (Utility Bill)?
Address documents can be:
- Water bill/invoice
- Electricity bill/invoice (or voucher)
- Gas bill/invoice
- Landline phone bill/invoice
- Home internet bill/invoice
- Bank statement
What needs to be visible on my credit/debit card copies?
The front of the card must display the first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number, expiration date, and cardholders’ name.
A copy of the back of the card must display the first 6 and last 4 digits of the card number and cardholder’s signature.
Please ensure 3-digit CVV code is concealed.